One of the things that I like the most about the American Brewery Lofts in JP is the ceiling heights available in some of the lofts. I was just in a great 1 bedroom layout that had 23 foot ceilings and utilized this great height by building the bedroom up on a mezzanine level. It serves two purposes. The first is that you get a great architectural feature as well as additional square footage in your loft.
Loft Features & Amenities:
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Countertops are a combination of Formica and butcher block
- Modern bathrooms with sleek finishes
- Option of Bamboo flooring or Seal Concrete
- W/D hookups in every unit
- Individual climate control
- Units are pre-wired for cable & internet
- Additional private storage area
- Secured Garage parking
- 5,000 sq ft private, landscaped Courtyard
- Bike storage
- Conveniently located minutes away from Downtown Boston
The courtyard at American Brewery Lofts is beautifully designed for all seasons. I was just there this past weekend and the view of the trees with the leaves changing color is breathtaking. In the summer time you have use of the common grills to have friends over and have a BBQ.
The team at Elkus Manfredi Architects was able to maintain great Historical elements in these Boston Lofts ranging from over-sized industrial windows, vaulted brick ceilings, ornamental metal, terra cotta cherubs and original 19th century signage. Arched granite entries lead to a 5,000 square foot interior courtyard with original cobblestones. Period clock faces are mounted at the turreted peak, and Queen Anne style architecture is seen throughout.
Interested in getting more detailed information on these great Boston Lofts? Please take a look at all the current listings available for sale at The American Brewery Lofts in Boston, Ma. Or call 617-395-1655 and speak to a Lofts.com agent.