Multiple Sources reported today and company officials have confirmed that the NorthPoint Lofts Condo Development site in East Cambridge has been sold to new developers including the Canyon-Johnson Urban Funds of which Earvin “Magic” Johnson is part owner.
North Point Loft Rentals
I went over to the North Point Lofts the other day with a client and saw two great units for rent in the Tango building. Each duplex loft had 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. They also had an amazing balcony with stunning views of the Charles River.
The Units Feature:
• Two-story lobby
• Hardwood floors
• Stainless steel appliances
• Tiled bathroom floors
• Variety of unit types and layouts
• Private stoops and patios at most ground floor units
• Large corner units
• Numerous penthouse units with private roof terraces
• Opportunity for controlled-access garage parking
• Key-less entry system
• Immediate access to the Central Park